Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Storyboard Portfolio


This is the first project for my last semester of BFA. Jeff Sengalli gave me the prompt "a surrealist performance artist living in downtown San Jose" and this is what I did with it.


This is the final sequence for my first semester of BFA. It was inspired by Italo Calvino's "Seasons in the City".

These are boards from my second assignment for my BFA graduating class assignment. I was assigned Mark Twain's "A Ghost Story". This is an adaptation of a sequence from the story for a hypothetical short
  
This is the middle sequence of three from the first assignment for my BFA graduating class. We had to select a Norman Rockwell painting and create sequence of what happened before, during, and after the painting. I chose Rockwell's Girl at Mirror. I've always loved the painting and was drawn to the sensitive story of a little girl apprehensive about growing up and wondering if she can live up to her expectations.
 
This is a personal project about a girl stealing water from a magical lake.



No comments:

Post a Comment